A reliable resource planning software in operation is important for the continuous growth and success of any enterprise. Successful ERP software implementation can take time, effort, and various resources from all departments of your organization. As long as the ERP system is working in compliance with your changing needs, you are happy with it. Many organizations consider replacing their existing ERP software solution, only when they come across events that compel them to do so. If an organization waited until they are forced to replace their ERP system, they have possibly left it far too long. They have been using an unsatisfactory business management software system all the time when they could have had a right enterprise software solution in place. In addition to that it’s harder for them to standardize their business processes as a wrong business management system was in operation for too long.
Unless you are compelled to change, how can you know your ERP software is breaking down?
Six early warning signs of legacy ERP system doom:
1) Its always taking too much time: It’s the time to realize your legacy ERP system is too old to run. Making things faster is a key objective of Enterprise Resource Planning software. If your legacy ERP system is slowing down your business processes, waste no time and switch to a modern ERP software.
2) Increasing IT expenses: Legacy ERP software systems are known for huge operating costs. Change to a smarter ERP system rather than spending more time and money on your legacy business management system.
3) Provider not found: The provider of your legacy ERP system is out of business now. It’s true that you can use the enterprise management system as long as you wish but there will never be a reform or upgrade to it.
4) Support is not that supportive: The provider of your legacy ERP system is still serving the market, but poor support? Some of the ERP software vendors care least about after-sales support and software assurance. Your business requirements change as your business grows, moreover you will need timely updates, modifications and customizations accordingly.
5) Not compatible to anything good: Legacy ERP systems are not compatible with modern technologies. For your legacy ERP system contemporary technologies such as web, cloud computing, mobility will always remain as mysteries.
6) Virtual presence not supported: Your legacy ERP system might work well within your office environment. But, in this new age, the concept of virtual offices is on the rise. So people at multiple locations will need to work simultaneously to get the job done. So if your ERP system ties you down to your office table and doesn’t allow you to get the job done on the move, it is high time to switch to a more mobile and user-friendly business management software solution.
BE SMART, DO BUSINESS BETTER
ePROMIS can help you if you are looking for a smart Enterprise Resource Planning software solution that helps you do business better. With corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas, USA and having regional offices in global cities including London, Dubai, Riyadh, Jeddah and Calgary ePROMIS Solutions Inc. has established a reputation for exceptional value, excellent business relations, and steadfast reliability.