Customer Experience Management (CXM) system to place you in the customer’s shoes
Today, your ability to give customers the experience they expect plays a pivotal role in the success of your business. In this commercialized world, organizations should keep track of their customers effectively. The practice of dealing with existing clients has become most important as business developing strategies to gain more customers. Considering this as a challenge, organizations should identify the reasons for customer attrition and develop new approaches to retain existing customers.
A right Customer Experience Management software (CXM) is not a simple contact management system or a traditional CRM software, but an important business strategy that ought to extend across every aspect of an organization.
Why you need a Customer Experience Management software in your business
Maybe you have started your business with ten clients, with your confidence and hard work your business is thriving. It wasn’t difficult for you to keep track of your customers during the startup but now you have hundreds of customers. As you have to maintain the growth of other areas of your business, now you have only a lesser time to spend with customers. As a result, many of the customers may get sidelined or eventually lost. With a full-fledged CXM software system, you can now build and maintain excellent customer experience throughout the client lifecycle.
Many Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM software) available in the market are sometimes called Customer Experience Management systems even though they fail to meet the requirements of a true customer experience management software. Customer Experience Management functionalities incorporated in enterprise resource planning solutions enable organizations to achieve customer loyalty and higher customer retention rates.
Benefits of having a true Customer Experience Management system
1. Keep track of the customers: Every member of your sales team can view the customer details, the point of last communication with them and the nature of last communication. This will help the sales representatives to perform follow-ups effectively. For your support team, CXM acts as helpdesk for tracking previous support data for quick and successful troubleshooting.
2. Get instant metrics: With built-in business intelligence capabilities, a true Customer Experience Management System can help you forecast customer requirements and plan your strategy accordingly. Enterprise software from the industry leader ePROMIS Solutions is equipped with built-in business intelligence, extensive reports and real-time dashboards helping you to figure out customer retention rate and customer lifetime value.
3. Anywhere access: A true CXM software understands your freedom of movement, you can access it from any device with internet connectivity. Ask your sales team, and they will like this mobility feature.
4. A fully-integrated customer lifecycle and loyal customers: A true Customer Experience Management software helps integrate all relevant departments of your organization, providing you with data-driven insights to develop a unique customer experience strategy.
5. It’s your CXM: It’s a fact that no two organizations are the same. Any system implemented in your business should be compatible or else customizable to the nature of your business. But not every Customer Experience Management system in the market offers customization. Meanwhile, the industry leader ePROMIS provides complete CXM-ERP software system which is customizable according to your unique business requirements.
Whether it’s a basic CRM software or an advanced CXM suite, a software system will help you to improve your day to day customer interactions. It is recommended to implement a full-fledged Customer Experience Management system (ePROMIS CXM- ERP software) to meet the challenges of the business environment of today and tomorrow.
For more information, including latest ERP software newsletters, blogs, and corporate resources visit ePROMIS Media Center. Follow ePROMIS on Twitter @ePROMISGlobal, and watch videos on the official YouTube channel.