In today's ever changing economic environment, competent Human Capital Management is crucial for ensuring the overall success of the organization. However the expectations from the HR Department are rising each day and its functions are not limited to just recruiting, maintaining employee records, and payroll processing. ePROMIS HCM software system is designed to effectively manage the HR objectives of an organization.
From hiring to the exit interview, ePROMIS HCM software instills contemporary best practices in your Human Resource processes keeping you and your employees fully engaged and fully informed. This flexible human resource management solution keeps track of all your present and former employee details.
ePROMIS HCM software is fully integrated with the other modules of the ERP software system making it a powerful instrument that enables Human Resource and payroll departments to access, process, operate and manage all aspects of the organization's Human Resource cycle including payroll function.
- Benefits at a glance
- Fully integrated with the other modules of the ERP software system.
- Electronic Approval System (EAS) and Employee Self- Service (ESS) to reduce duplication of entries and to save time.
- Dynamic reports and Business Intelligence Dashboards provide clearer insight into organizations resources all the time.
- Handles entire Recruitment process, from finding appropriate applicants, short listing candidates, tracking all the levels of interviews and finally hiring.
- Maintains enterprise organizational data in a systematic way even to minute details.
- Web Based system enables employees and management to access the system from any part of the world.
- Wages Protection System (WPS) facilitates the payment of salaries to employees and ensure the payments being made are accurate and on time through banks, regulated and enforced by local authorities.
- Time Sheet and Attendance System interface.
- Fast and accurate payroll processing.
- Appraisal System to calibrate, refine, and reward the performance of an employee.