We are different from our competitors because we are the only company which provides customization in Cloud, Web-based, Hybrid and On-Premise infrastructures.
- ePROMIS Custom Development Services unlocks your ability to build tailor-made solutions for your distinctive requirements. Its takes out the stress involved in building and maintaining in-house solutions. We help you build innovative, scalable, responsive, model-based, and business process oriented solutions using the latest business solution technologies and platforms.
Your industry and organization is unique, so why getting non-customizable software solution when you have opportunity to have a unique one that fits perfectly to your present and future organizational requirements? At ePROMIS we offer bespoke customization to our solution quickly and effectively considering the nature of the organization, offering global functionality with your business perspective.
For us, being totally customizable means absolute flexibility on defining the data model, the screens & workflows and the reports. Although most of the customization processes happen during implementation, we are also capable in developing and delivering changes to your ePROMIS system, according to your new business requirements.
We identify your business perspective for choosing the right technology in designing and deploying the solution, following all standards of the software development life-cycle.
- 3 Stages of Customization Process
- Benefits at a glance
- Requirement specification : Scope of the project, purpose, integration, functions required, resources involved, schedules and deliverables are sketched in this stage.
- Requirement analysis and design : Based on the business requirement document a software architecture which is the logical flow of the software to be developed is designed.
- Development and testing : According to the design specifications, our in-house developers make use of the latest technologies and tools for the software development. Knowingly the software go through series of Quality Assessment procedures, beginning with us and ending with the client in their User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase.
- Enhance design and quality.
- Expand automobile world with fast track solutions.
- Create coherent strategy, define goals and find ways and the right people to meet them.
- Manufacture efficiently and cost effectively.
- Provides a base for gathering product quality standard and cost reductions.
- Maximize output from existing production assets, without investing more money.